- "band of brothers" and "the pacific" are brilliant (if anyone's following my tumblr and getting sick of the BoB/TP overload, I can only say - too bad)
- my favourite artist has released his new album last week and man, it's so good! soundtrack to my spring'11.
- hope & greenwood - the retro sweet shop in covent garden. it's such a cute little place, as close to honeydukes as you can get without going to hogsmeade.
- after avoiding the us version of the office (who could ever beat ricky gervais?), I gave it a go and now I'm on the 3rd season. it's actually better than the uk one. I need to re-think my life choices.
- no matter what happens, this is the month I will hand in my final year dissertation. I'll probably explode with happiness when the blessed day comes.
- never let me go is brilliant (the movie). haunting, heartbreaking, beautiful. it went straight to my list of favourite movies - and usually I'm lucky if I find one film I like this much per year. I'm surprised it didn't get any love at baftas or the oscars. the whole mood of the film reminded me of a very special book, kitchen by banana yoshimoto. I can't really put my finger on it. perhaps it's because the book it was based on was written by a japanese author as well? anyway, I really recommend it.
- speaking of movies, see how I didn't even mention the oscars and how perfect it was that for once in a long time a film that won actually deserved the award? although the kids are all right should've gotten a special prize too, possibly for being the most overrated movie of the year.
- damian lewis is perfect. the end.
right now I could really go for a coffee, ideally somewhere in the countryside. I wish, I wish...