- sunny winter days in londontown (if only it wasn't so bloody cold!)
- ladurée macarons in salted caramel. I die a little with each bite.
- 'the flavour thesaurus' by niki segnit aka 'the book I wish I had written myself'.
- work (yes, it's possible!)
- 'country living' magazine aka my porn.
- jamie at home, christmas special (old but still good. if only for jamie's laughing fit in the final scene).
- chickpea sauté from 'plenty' by yotam ottolenghi + cooking with the seasons (kale, brussel sprouts, yumm).
- period tv dramas - all the jane austen classics + the unbelievably beautiful 'downton abbey' (mourning the end of the season...). you can say many things about the Brits, but boy do they know their period drama. the interiors, the music, the landscapes, the dialogues, the acting, and have I mentioned the interiors? (they may also be the only ones who can make great rom-coms).
now a big winter post, here's to silent white winter mornings, sparkling snow, morning walks through the countryside and cozy early afternoons of curling in front of a fireplace with a mug of tea and a piece of cake.
new york times style, weheartit, my tumblr, flickr