some things I've been enjoying lately:
- many good books, including: 'everything is illuminated' and 'extremely loud & incredibly close' by jonathan safran foer, 'cosmos' by carl sagan, 'rifke. an improbable life' by rosalie wise sharp.
- so happy that my favourite contestant in Poland's Got Talent got through yesterday. his voice is like a golden afternoon at the beach, a melting chocolate fondant, sipping baileys on a winter day curled up in front of the fireplace, like everything's gonna be alright no matter what. god, I sound like a crazy groupie. check out his first performace here and the one from yesterday's semi-finals here.
- crisp and sunny almost-winter days in the square mile, the buzz and energy is palpable.
- alex kapranos sounds especially good in november, tried and tested over the years.
- as always, self-promotion time - since I often abandon this place, you can find me at nonchalance almost every day. I've just installed an elegant new theme that supports large format photos, so I'm pretty smitten with that space.
- last but not least, here's to someone who doesn't have my issues with irregular blogging - check out this male fashion blog run by Lucas from sweden.
benoit peverelli for elle china may 2010