10.10.10

cała jestem bałaganem i Twoim wojennym stanem

please forgive my absence, I'm rather busy - have started the final year of uni (bad) and returned to work (good). I have no films to recommend (currently am catching up properly on the tudors) and as far as books go, about the most interesting one on my shelf now is a corporate finance textbook. anyone?...
but... I'm more active on tumblr, it's quick and delightfully random. so have a look at nonchalant, or the other one - days gone by, inspired by the book I was raving about some time ago - nicholas & alexandra.

à bientôt.


11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, all of these pictures are so pretty! I couldn't even narrow down which ones to save to my inspiration folder, so I saved them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos! weheartit is a great source!

    http://aimeraloisir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ii love the eries of pictures, so good to begining this cold autumn, so sweet !! and the one with the two girl is from a movie ? like jane austen ? isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mei-li - good eye, it's from sense and sensibility :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! i love the photos of the knitted jumpers and of course all the laduree. what a lovely collection.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photography, absoulutly beautiful. You have a lovely blog

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i miss Laduree in Paris, just walking in there makes me happy : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. FES is made use of more and more to velocity stroke recovery.

    Electro or electrical remedy may do the job in any of the methods.


    Also visit my web page: The Flex Mini reviews

    ReplyDelete