26.7.10

everything it seems i like's a little bit sweeter, a little bit fatter, a little bit harmful for me

  • belle de jour was so so good. I will have that black shiny ysl coat some day.
  • dark chocolate is back on the menu and willie harcourt-cooze delivers as usual. there's something very disappointing when you splurge on gourmet dark chocolate only to find out it doesn't hit the spot, just missing that oomph. willie, I should have never cheated on you.
  • jamie does... cook book is good. very good. I caved in and finally got it. I just can't help it, I'll buy whatever this cheerful essex boy is selling, just because I love his relaxed, happy approach to cooking. 
  • the looks on people's faces when they see the book I'm reading at the gym are priceless. btw, I really recommend it - necropolis by catherine arnold. morbid + full of london trivia = my kind of thing! I'm shaking things up with some chick lit now, shhhh, don't tell anyone! such a guilty pleasure.
but actually all I wanted to say is that melanie laurent is my girl crush. number. one.




2 comments:

  1. I met her in Paris last year. Beautiful actress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all the pics and she is so prettyy xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete