30.4.10

just for me the church bells ring

just a quick note to let you know that these days you can see more of me on my tumblr.
it fits very well with my plan to spend less time in front of the computer + lets me sort out all the photos I've been saving for ages.

there's less daydreaming there, less words. I think I'm quite done with that.
therefore it might not be to the taste of those used to the blog...

now:
in place of dreams - concrete actions.
bright reality, not soft hues of nostalgia.

I'm leaving you with the beautiful ania. better than the original?... I think so.

4 comments:

  1. ahhh but i love the daydreaminess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog, i just found it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have just added you on tumblr :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and love it! I think you might like mine too: ellenitza. Stop by when you have a minute.

    ReplyDelete