1.3.10

mjölk

in short: uni=bleh (midterms. it's that time of the year again!). work=incredible.
fast-forward me to the day I graduate, please.

now watching my new favourite movie "snow white and russian red" for the 6th time in ten days. unfortunately, I think its great dialogues and many references would be lost on anyone who wasn't brought up in poland.

no words will do justice to the sheer brilliance of boryc szyc's performance here... he might just be on the way to the top spot as my favourite actor. which he'll have to share with mads mikkelsen.
now that man is amazing. he just takes acting to a whole different level, simply with his mesmerising, quietly intense presence.


ok, I could go on and on about his general awesomeness. right now though, a morning spent in bed, with biscuits and milk or tea sounds very tempting.




14 comments:

  1. What does Mjölk means? I knew a girl from Iceland, they called her Molly, but I think her name was Mjölk...

    LOVELY pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now THAT is a morning i would like to spend in bed. with a view of that mesmerising lake and a book in my hands please :)

    beautiful photos as always Ania ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaah so funny , I listen the OST of An education too, alla the times, so when i come on your blog ooohhh !! great ! i love peter rabbit ( Pierre Lapin in french, i'm french)

    bye !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures on your blog it's so beautiful!!

    <3
    follow:
    http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
    http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos!

    Just stumbled by & I love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't had a doughnut in FOREVER! i think i need to go get one...

    other than the doughnut, all of these photos are so quite and beautiful. <3

    xo,
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm milk and cookis! nothing better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta check out that movie then! Reading your post makes me want to eat cookies and milk in bed right now! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog today.

    Cool photos!!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. everything has such a dreamy qualoity..so serene

    ReplyDelete
  11. piekna butelka na mleko:D.
    fajny blog tak w ogóle:).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Twój blog jest uroczy :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. enchanting photos.

    :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete