17.3.10

for relaxing times, make it suntory time

it's not about the clothes here. it's about a combination of my favourite model and russia. hey presto, I'm buying whatever they're selling.

although I must say there's something rather delicious about natasha dressed in a tight floral print pencil skirt, denim bustier and heels, leaning on a volga.

now watching 'the chorus' for n-th time, such a beautiful movie, and jean-baptiste maunier has a face of an angel. the soundtrack is heartbreakingly genius, just have a listen - 'vois sur ton chemin' is goosebumps good. it was actually nominated to oscar in 2005 (I promptly checked who got the award, it was a song from 'motorcycle diaries'. what a joke). just please don't listen to beyonce's version ;) she butchered it beyond belief.

ps why didn't I know this was the finale of skins?... effy rocks and all, but cook made this show.



5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so inspirational and beautiful. What happened to the song from An Education? Hehe, it made me happy when I came on your blog page and it would start playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this post made me so homesick! I'm a Moscow born girl so my love for these pictures is a little biased :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this vibe. very cool.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete