since 'a single man' is coming out soon, some julianne moore pics from harper's bazaar way back when.
things on my mind lately... because bullet points are fun.
- jimmy carr is hillarious and '8 out of 10 cats' is genius, check it out on 4od. remember when he appeared on johnathan ross?
wossy: I'm finding your boots a little bit disturbing.
jimmy: what's wrong with my boots?
wossy: because they're like a lady's boots. these are the sort of boots that kim catrall would wear on 'sex and the city'.
jimmy: well, yeah, I bought them off her.
wossy: and once again, you're wearing jeans in a way which is unconvincing.
jimmy: how am I wearing jeans in an unconvincing way?! just 'cause you're normally dressed as willy wonka...
wossy: you look like a vicar trying to dress casual to impress the teenagers.
jimmy: I object. I think I look like an undercover cop at glastonbury.
- sorry, couldn't resist! oh, and check this one (+ part II) while you're at it. I think I laughed at it for a month. they're both on fire.
- scandinavia is my promised land.
- london at night looks like a scene out of jack the ripper movie. creepy and beautiful.
- nordic bakery has the coolest vibe and great coffee (don't even get me started on the cinnamon buns).
- new issue of 'pop' is fantastic (surprise, surprise).