18.2.10

dulce de leche

waiting for spring.
damn you cold and rainy london weather! but I can feel the good days coming, hold on.
also, tonight I had the most vivid dream about being in nyc. I remember actually thinking: "well, this looks pretty real for a dream".
some photos from home and other.



"thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. they have never forgotten this."

I'll see you on the other side, my love.





photos: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th - my own; lisaplace; weheartit, all edited using poladroid

10 comments:

  1. i am in love with your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of the cat. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are beautiful, especially with Chopin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. masz talent do wybierania i zestawiania zdjęć. do do tego ta playlista i gapię się na nie jak sparaliżowana. bajeczne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pets are so, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the old feel of these piks

    :) also, i have changed my website, i'm now at www.mirauncut.com

    ++MIRA++

    ReplyDelete