12.2.10

du rubbar hela min existens

just one photo, but really special.

I like an early start on saturdays. cappuccino at a coffee shop + reading vanity fair. lazy grocery shopping, then flipping through cookbooks - they're my kind of poetry. cardamon buns, apple triffle, lemon mousse. this reminds me of the episode of satc when carrie tells aleksandr 'can I read you a little bit of my favourite poetry?...'

I recently bought 'the scandinavian cookbook' by trina hahnemann and it is freaking gorgeous.

also, I just made a fab lunch of traditional polish dishes. all by myself. this makes me feel like I can do anything ;) (btw, remember the episode of friends when rachel says that if she can do her own laundry she can do anything?... no?... just me, then? the moral of the story is that I probably watch too many tv shows).


andrew clough via my absolutely favourite la douleur exquise

8 comments:

  1. i love everything about your blog, the music on your mixpod, your posts and pictures - all amazing.

    and this one is no different, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a beautiful photo
    and you're funny! i like the way you write

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS PHOTO.
    I love .la douleur exquise. too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you got a really nice blog !! :D
    cool photos !!

    samy
    http://samykh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know this sounds cheesy, but its just magical...

    ReplyDelete
  6. jestes z polski? domyslam sie ze tak:)

    piękny blog i dużo dużo inspiracji

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, this is so gorgeous! i love the fogginess!

    annnd thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! at first it was hard to post my own pictures because i wasn't sure what people would think of them or that they wouldn't like them, but now its a little easier. you really made my day with that comment :)

    xo.
    micaela

    p.s. have you received your i heart stuff yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete