28.1.10

I'm officially off the rails. you should try it.

something sweet and optimistic to get us through january - my least favourite month.
I've been very busy - studying full time and working 2 1/2 days a week is quite a challenge... but I love my job :)

in the meantime:



  • saw "the road" two days ago. not quite sure what I think about it yet. the best word to describe it is haunting. but I worship viggo, so it was an absolute must-see.
  • skins are coming back today! I'm more excited than I should be. am I too old for this?...
  • why did they stop selling harry potter candy? I remember a few years ago you could get chocolate frogs and bertie bott's evey flavour beans and now they're gone. such a shame. I'm waiting for holidays and plan to read all the books again. I'm extremely obsessed with hp, don't judge.
update: they've used mumford & sons' song on skins! brilliant choice.



photos mostly from weheartit, can't remember others for the life of me. please comment if you know.

20 comments:

  1. the yummiest post ever!
    you have me officially craving a chocolate cupcake now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how unfair! this most has made me so hungry for sweets and now i'm on my way out right now to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely candy. and thanks (sarcastic) for the heads up re skins. now i'll be pathetically trying to hide my computer screen from the significant other tomorrow morning as i attempt watching it on 4OD....

    i am with you, that thing is evil (addictive).

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are horrid! now i have the most MASSIVE craving to try each and every one of these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh i want candy now! i need to go look in the cupboards...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmygod!im practically drooling now

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter too. I miss the chocolate frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I could *like* a post (like on facebook) I would *like* this!! and i have that pink starbucks mug! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg yum!!!
    my mouth is watering

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow your blog is so lovely!!!!
    I just love all of the mouth watering pictures...and I too miss the choclate frogs, the choclate they used was so creamy....
    *sigh* and all of those macarons wow...I've always wanted to try one...

    Anyway, definately adding you to my blogroll, wish I had found your blog sooner :)

    xxx
    Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  11. yummy post <3

    alldatglitters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. now you got me craving for candy :)
    I gave you a beautiful blogger award : http://thetwentysomethingdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is the video! ;)) I think I'm getting hungry.Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. all i have to say is...whoa.i need some chocolate now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omgosh I'm having a sugar craving!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goshhh, so many yummy sweets in one post! yumyumyum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this-makes me miss paris for some reason x

    ReplyDelete