12.1.10

deep roots are not reached by the frost

so I'm back in london, after almost a month home. it's all about exams right now, everything's hectic and just kind of blah. but we'll manage.
I spent almost a whole day in the library, studying, and trust me - it's not a place I want to spend my time in unless I absolutely have to.

these two photos below make me think of the first days of spring, when there are bits of snow on the ground, but you can see some spots of green. it's still chilly, but the air smells like promises of warmer days to come. I'm going back home in time for spring - 81 days to go, not that anyone's counting... ;)



these, for some reason, make me want to go to kew gardens or chelsea physic garden.

and these are simply beautiful.



wendy bevan

19 comments:

  1. Hello. This is S from 102889. 102889 is no longer being used but I have a new blog so check it out and we can follow each other again ^^ alldatglitters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so pretty. I love they way they look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya! thanks for ure sweet comment.it truly made my night. I had a look at ure last 5 posts, u seem to have a thing for dreamy romantic etheral and sequin wearing women. i like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply love this blog, reaaally! Incredible photos. I follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your exams! These are breathtakingly beautiful images. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first few are so dreamy and nice. Good luck with exams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pictures are really inspiring :) and your blog is beautiful :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!
    Those photos are stunning! Such grace in them, well done

    Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHH
    WHAT PHOTOS!!!
    XX
    COMMENT BACK

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so in love with her hair, and the vibe of these photos is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just love these photos, off to see more
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are impressive.

    I love the vintage feel behind them.

    && her hair, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so dreamy!
    love your header and your blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have such beautiful collections of photos! i am currently getting lost in all the snowy castles and macarons and fairy lights x

    ReplyDelete
  15. i really love the vintage feel of this pics <3
    third from last is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful photos! dreamy, romantic, wonderful-ness :)

    ReplyDelete