20.12.09

now I've told you. now you know.

here's to all things shiny, festive and decadent. sparkling christmas lights and snow shimmering in the sun. dressing up when you're home alone. sequins and a plain white tee.

now I should probably get to revising for january exams, instead of watching skins. but since I've arrived home I've been baking non-stop - cheesecakes, gingerbread, carrot cakes... so you can't say I haven't spent my time productively ;)



weheartit

+ three tracks I have on repeat while baking ;) perhaps not the most terribly cheerful choices for the holiday season, but there's only a certain number of times one can listen to 'let it snow' and other whitechristmases before going crazy.

lacrimosa - wolfgang amadeus mozart


7 comments:

  1. These pictures are perfect. Just... perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas! i'm so in love with sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photographs and although it's now past NYE i admit i am not over sparkles yet...

    and i love elgar as well as that mozart from the requium...have you listened to ralph vaugh williams, 'the lark ascending'?

    lauren
    http://www.deargolden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderwonderwonderful pictures. i love them

    ReplyDelete