10.11.09

we will walk in bitter rain

today: winter chill in the air. starbucks eggnog lattes. tower bridge in the rain and listening to dustin o'halloran. one of my favourite things is turning the volume up on my mp3 high enough to block out all the outside noise. bought tatler because of the amazing cover - eva green, my muse and inspiration. fantastic shots. also got myself some new teas - seriously, I have an addiction. leave me in the tea aisle and I'm like a kid in the candy store. camomile and spiced apple. raspberry and elderflower. lemon and lime. I might be slowly becoming English... eh, who am I kidding? I'm hopelessly Polish through and through!

+ just booked a ticket to a concert in royal albert hall in april. it's the performance I've been dreaming of seeing and almost all tickets are already sold out. I'm going by myself (that's a new thing) and it will be amazing. I'm already planning my outfit...

++winter post coming soon!


vera vodak

22 comments:

  1. I am so enjoying you blogs!
    I love the photography too,are they your own photos?They're gorgeous.

    I have started going to galleries,concerts,films alone-its great.You take in so much more.

    If you don't mind me asking,how do you get so many subscribers??!!I don't know how to get my blog out there and encourage people to read it.Any tips?

    Take care,
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, cool photos! They really tell a story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a good day !
    really good pictures. Exactly what I love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a good day :)
    i love blocking all noise out with my music on too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. afortunately winter is coming!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aniu, trafiłam do Ciebie dziś po raz pierwszy i... zamurowało mnie. Oczarowało i zachwyciło po raz pierwszy od dawna. Twój świat utkany z mgły i nastroju.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all photos on your blog. I have looked at it more than once. I am looking forward to see your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh really lovely blog... this sounds like a very nice day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful and romantic! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have your blog bookmarked.
    just letting you know you are one of my favs :)

    102889.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. everything on here is just too lovely!
    I love seeing little collections like those.
    do you collect anything?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Vera pictures and thes ones are wonderful.
    Your whole blog is magical.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there!
    I'm sorry, but I don't know who that girl in my collage is. I tried to find it out though. She's so pretty and has such a cool halo.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow I just found your blog! I am simply in love.
    it's charming!
    have a lovely day.

    thelittledeers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love love the photos!! I have an obsession with tea as well! Although it has been dormant for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reading this post makes me feel all happy and warm inside. (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously, your blog is one of the most wonderful things I have seen for a long time. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the last picture is wonderful,
    i love your blog, it's so dreamy and cute
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So much gorgeousness happening here. So glad I found you.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, love, love it !
    nowtakeitorleaveit is back and is waiting for you again :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete