3.10.09

we tasted until we could taste no more

stunning editorial from russh july/august 09.

yesterday spent one of those perfect london afternoons - getting lost in waterstones at picadilly, picking up a signed copy of gordon's "great british pub food", drink at 5th view, double espresso + some studying at starbucks, swooning over everything when gift shopping at ladurée, wishing I could afford to do my grocery shopping only at fortnum&mason...

and the most embarrassing thing - I ate all the macaroons I got for my uncle's b'day... but men were they worth it! raspberry, vanilla, salted caramel, chocolate, orange blossom, coconut... heaven.

now I have to go back and get some more.





derek henderson

3 comments:

  1. Those pics are gorgeous, love the light.
    And fot the macarons, that's okay : aren't they the best thing ever ? I need to bake some now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace dress! so pretty

    ReplyDelete