20.8.09

enjoy yourself, take only what you need from it

well well, we hit a bit of a standstill here. just got back from holiday and it's hectic and crazy busy and billion things at the same time again. but! I'm coming home for quite a while in just two weeks' time, to recharge before uni kicks off once more. so I'll be taking good care of my blog.

I'm feeling so inspired my head might actually hurt from it all.
new obsessions and guilty pleasures.
no time to sit alone under the starry sky and make sense of it just yet, but bear with me - lace and cake is coming back soon, bigger and better.

meanwhile check out this blog - lots of pretty things there.

+why did no one tell me mojitos were this good? it's like a whole new world opened up for me.

2 comments:

  1. thats such a beautiful picture and this post is so lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my head hurt from a flood of inspiration, that is one of the most lovely feelings.

    ReplyDelete