4.7.09

do the bad thing, take off your wedding ring

this is to confirm that the rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated, I've just been so busy with real life and my blog pays the price. am writing this in a rare spare moment before I rush to meet with my mom in south ken (planning on checking out the hummingbird bakery, about time!).

so before I put together a decent post for you, pause the music on the left and enjoy this one - the video is amazingly beautiful, methinks. have a great weekend!


11 comments:

  1. i love that song and the video too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful! she makes me want to dye my hair red! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love the video. its so pretty :)
    xoxo,
    Micaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely video, and I love the song!!!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I LOEV Florence and the Machine! thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hummingbird bakery is amazing!! Ive never been but i have sampled there delights sent to me a big pink box all wrapped in tissue. Was so pretty i didnt want to eat them! :)
    Much love from Ireland.xx
    magpie-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a great video! it's so alice + wonderland.
    thanks for your comment on my self-portrait :)
    http://xazddesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog captivates me...love the pictures and the soothing feel. Very relaxing to read! Ventured over here because of Alyssa at Fashion-The Like and her little comment game idea....you were above me, guess it was fate! Keep up the blogging and come check me out....

    ReplyDelete
  9. much love your previous post.
    xxx
    http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. it must be the beginning of summer, when we want to do more than just sit in front of the computer all day. hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. shes my idol at the moment. I think shes great.

    ReplyDelete