11.5.09

looking forward

my first tag! (ok, that's a lie but I've been too lazy to do the other ones) from the lovely nora.

[1] what are your current obsessions?

trying to get my head around what happened at stamford bridge last wednesday (don’t even ask if you don’t want an angry rant full of f-words), nude nails, getting back in shape, my favourite sports commentator’s 2hr long programme, ‘bullets’ by archive, earl grey tea, feminine shapes and clothes, body shop ‘vitamin e’ face mist, pastels, planning my holidays in august
[2] what is your weirdest obsession?

I have a mild case of ocd, so a list of those could go a long way... I wish I could say it’s a quirky thing that makes me more interesting, but as anyone who struggles with this knows – it’s just exhausting and annoying.
[3] what are you wearing today?

a striped grey shirt dress from h&m, opaque tights, a couple of cocktail rings, my “I love jack bauer” pendant from hoolala and black patent leather lace-up pumps.
[4] what’s for dinner today?

tomato soup
[5] why is today special?

it’s the last day I can call myself a teenager ;)
[6] what would you like to learn to do?

play the piano + how to satisfy my cravings with just one piece of chocolate instead of eating the whole bar ;D + having mastered english and american accents, I’d like to learn to speak with a scottish accent (although the thing with accents is that they’re mostly so adorable when a cute guy speaks with one, say james mcavoy, and not so much when it's your economics tutor ;)
[7] what’s the last thing you bought?

elle mag and a book by andrzej pilipiuk
[8] what are you listening to right now?

birds chirping outside
[9] what is your favorite type of weather?

comfortably warm with a refreshing breeze, a few clouds in the sky. I’d say something like 77F.
[10] what is your most challenging goal right now?

pass all the exams to avoid resits in august... and balance it all with my internship which starts next monday
[11] what do you think about the person who tagged you?

she’s a cutie with great style and a sequined jacket I’d like to steal :D
[12] if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

that’s a tough one... without too much daydreaming I’d say that right now I could use a spacious apartment (does it count?) in london, preferably in chelsea/south ken
[13] what would you like to have in your hands right now?

a new Chelsea kit that’s launching on thursday
[14] what would you like to get rid of?

everyone who hurts animals
[15] If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

madeira (the most beautiful place I’ve seen) or nyc
[16] which language do you want to learn?

hebrew
[17] what do you look for in a friend?

sense of humour, willingness to act goofy and not treating yourself too seriously, loyalty. unfortunately moving to the uk meant leaving behind my best friend of 6 years, we’ve been these inseparable twin minds that shared everything and being apart sucks big time. we met a couple of weeks ago after over 7 months of not seeing each other and it was like not a day had passed since the last time we met. that’s friendship.
[18] who do you want to meet in person?
richard hammond, bear grylls, james franco, hugh laurie + if they were alive: albert einstein, j.r.r. tolkien, alexander the great (I would host one crazy dinner party ;D)
[19] what’s your favorite type of music?

american standards from the 50s and 60s – frank sinatra, ella fitzgerald, nat king cole, andy williams, etc and now thank god for michael buble! his voice gives me goosebumps and the way he sings “i’m your man”... so hot + I love the chillout, lounge music, that belongs to nights spent at the hotel bar with a glass of white wine (every hotel costes album, zero 7, honeyroot, etc) + because I really dunno how to label them: franz ferdinand, rufus wainwright, antony and the johnsons, sia

[20] what’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?

possibly my burberry trench coat, because it doesn’t matter what you wear underneath, you always look classy.
[21] what is your dream job?

I’d love to be a football journalist – getting free tickets to the matches and then writing/talking about football – pure bliss. part of my daily routine is checking all the sports news and I find reading all the statistics relaxing – my head is filled with so much football-related trivia that it’s really no wonder I cannot possibly fit any extra uni-related information in there, such as microeconomics.
[22] any favorite models?

anna jagodzińska
[23] what would you mostly likely spend $100 on?

books&clothes
[24] what would you like an endless supply of?

chocolate and my favourite mags (and free plane tickets ;)
[25] girl crush?

liv tyler, diane kruger, michelle williams, jennifer aniston, eva green
[26] do you admire anyone’s style?

obviously, but mostly bloggers’, because they don’t have a team of stylists behind them. I admire anyone who stays true to their own sense of style and doesn’t feel obliged to wear the clothes that are ‘in’. a while ago everyone was dressed in ripped tees, skinnies and combat boots – if that’s your thing, go for it, but if you’re wearing it just to fit in and seem cool – so lame.
[27] describe your personal style

neutral colours, smart casual pieces and then I go crazy with bright-coloured accessories and stand-out jewellery. I’d like to think of a witty description, but since I’m in the midst of studying for my exams, it’ll have to wait.

wow, that was long. since I think almost everyone in the blogosphere has done this tag, I tag anyone who hasn't yet and would like to spend some time procrastinating.

so now for some pretty pictures... remember this editorial? I know many hated it, but I love these. bright colours, tropical beach, ocean, what's not to like.

30 comments:

  1. how to satisfy my cravings with just one piece of chocolate instead of eating the whole bar haha is you make it tell me your secret, those photos are gorgeous i love it kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I want tomato soup for dinner mm! This editorial reminds me so much of the Matthew Williamson for H&M ads! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i might do this... i love nude nails and earl grey tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those answers are very interesting... it's interesting too, to read more about a blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting answers :-) now i can know a little bit more about you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Ania. I was tagged with this too (didn't finished yet, yay it's so long). How can anybody hate this editorial???? It's beyond gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, much love: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay you did the tag! and are you saying that today is your birthday since its your last day being a teenager??well happy birthdaY!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics and interesting to read more about you...I love men with scottish accents too, love ewan mcgeregors voice, and irish accents are sexy too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That editorial is stunning.
    I love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh natasha poly ♥
    & i think im ocd too ..
    do you absolutely loathe it when people don't fully erase the chalkboard at school ? it kills me .
    i can't focus if there's a speck of chalk leftover ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's very nice to know u more. STUNNING...pics!
    Hanh,
    www.life-in-travel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your coment! so funny, i hope your exam went well
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope it's not too late to wish you a happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely answers and I love the editorial!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These pics are soooo gorgeous - instantly in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous dresses. Especially the pink and the cheetah.

    xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
    www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have passed an award to you, plse visit my blog for the details. I will understand if you don't get round to it very soon - it is a bit time consuming :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have concluded that to survive in this awkward world, you must embrace the awkwardness or else you will uncomfortable and unhappy for most of you life.

    beautiful photos, and cool post. i love the photo with the swooping pink swirl of fabric thats like a cyclone and an eye watching you and a expression of utter absolute carefree delight.

    ReplyDelete
  19. loving your blog, and the name too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. great colors in this editorial.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi love!!!!!!

    Omg, your sweeeeet adorable comment, totally made my day!!
    SO cute! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
    I would love to see an outfit post of you!!!!!! Hurry!
    Thanks for always being a sweetheart! Million hugs & kisses to yOU! ;)

    ps. you havent posted anything in a while! ;(
    miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love the unconventionality of this editorial. Natasha is gorg, as always. I really like your blog so I am now following you on bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous photos :) i love Natasha Poly!
    thanks for your comment, sweetie. the song on my blog is, "Everything Went Down" by Kate Tucker & The Sons of Sweden! :)




    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great answers!!!!!!
    Natasha is really beautiful, and I love the music on your blog,
    thanks for your visit dear,

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. love this editorial...i never get tired of seeing it!!! yuo changed your header... i like it

    ReplyDelete
  26. Http://daily-women.blogspot.com The new blog of two French fashionistas, Olivia & Mariam 17 years old, the next designer of this generation ;) come on ! x

    ReplyDelete
  27. also, i've given your blog an award!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love Rufus Wainwright! And your outfit sounds really cool (especially the Jack Bauer pin :)) Have you seen this guy speak in a Scottish accent? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrCMB7N5V1s Accents are so so cool. I wish I was a bit better at imitating them though!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your blog has officially became one of my favorites! I love all your pictures and the music! I agree, the Dsquared collection is the most wearable collection I have seen since the Alexander Wang one. Adding you in my links immediatly!
    -iris

    ReplyDelete