19.5.09

and that's just the way it is

I know, I know - I've been mia for a while - but having exams + starting a full time job don't leave me much time for blogging! I wake up, rush through the morning routine wondering how come no matter what time I get up I'll always manage to be late, blend in the crowd of fellow bankers as I run to work through the city and then suddenly I get home at 7pm realising I have an exam tomorrow morning. and a day after that, too, to make things more exciting for me.

rant over ;) the job is so far pretty good, it's just the uni that's killing me. I promise some great stuff in the not-so-distant future, though.


and because I won't leave you without a pretty picture, here's one (sorry, no time to even upload more!)


don't you just love this shot? or maybe I'm biased...





mary mccartney (yes, that's stella's sister!)

10 comments:

  1. that shot is sexy. yum! whats your new job about?

    and by the way, i just linked you in my inspiration/design section :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to know all the updates from you again dear :)

    enjoy your day.xx
    agnes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand how a job leaves little time for blogging :( sad because your posts are great!!

    I'm not a big Jude fan (prob because of the nanny thing hehe) but that IS a great shot. =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! i'm seeing him in Hamlet in July. he's very beautiful, and so is your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy picture. I love the blur in the background.
    Good luck with your exams!! I'm excited for the not-so-distant future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great picture, and I love Mary's work! Cute blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, Jude!
    good luck with your exams, i´m in the same boat now:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos... i really like them! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on your exam and job!
    Nice photo! i love them!
    Hanh,
    www.life-in-travel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh celebrity siblings, i am such a sucker for that stuff xx

    ReplyDelete