15.4.09

they said you were hot stuff



the ocean, cloudy day at the beach, piles of golden bangles, tan, sensual, messy wet hair, carefree dressing, lightweight fabrics, palm trees


in keeping with the summer overload here, this is the ultimate summer video (as posted by rumi a long while ago)

posting will be sporadic at best, as I'm enjoying my break at home in the countryside, where days are filled with sun and strawberry smoothies + since last night I'm on a natural high after my football team's brilliant performance (I guess this is seriously off-topic, but since football is even more important to me than fashion, I just had to mention it :))
edit: by "my football team" I obviously mean the club I support. I myself suck at football but the few times I played it during p.e. at school, it was awesome. although girls foul a lot more than guys. usually most of us were severely bruised by the end, and a few were bleeding.

19 comments:

  1. nice vid, thanks for sharing! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinkin about havin my hair cut as Natalia as she always look gorgeus. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great video. All the GREATS! :)

    Thanks for the song rec's I pretty much love Pink Martini die-hard in a way, but haven't listen to all of the songs yet, so I'll check those that you mentioned out on iTunes right now ;)

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always always love this video. It makes me dream of summer whenever I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sand in my hair on my face and in between my toes. the ocean and the beach are my two favorite things~!

    cool site

    -divinebunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the new header! & cool vid. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. Also, when you say football do you mean American football or Soccer football?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH yes.. "ocean, cloudy day at the beach, piles of golden bangles, tan, sensual, messy wet hair, carefree dressing, lightweight fabrics, palm trees" I NEED THEM ALLL NOW!!!! lol

    agnes:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I juststunbled upon your journal via a comment in someone elses, and had to leave a note in which I *flail* at you for having I am Dina as one of your favourite films, because it's one of mine and I never meet anyone who's heard of it! Kudos to you madam :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. tha image of your hearder makes me miss summer! :D i love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. summer has left australia, this song makes me want it back!! love your blog here. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. fajne te stare zdjęcia modowe. masz więcej? codziennie zaglądam w nadziei, ze tak. pzdr.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh wow! that videoooo!! i want summer right now!
    and your description below is incrediblee!!!!
    I can already imagine me in her place :)

    - Enjoy your amazing break!!!

    btw do you want to exchange links??
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this video , makes me think about summer :) love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete