16.3.09

the world is in a crazy hazy hue









bruno ripoche for french glamour


pretty sure I've seen those on a couple of blogs before, but that doesn't make them any less beautiful.

I was inspired by the bizarre weather we're having today in londontown - 17 celsius degrees, so warm. or maybe I'm just not used to that kind of weather in the middle of march. anyway, I couldn't take advantage of it because I'm swamped with coursework :( oh, well. pretty pictures will do for now. I've just found some amazing new ones, but they'll have to wait till the next post :)

7 comments:

  1. these photos are stunning
    i cant wait for spring, i myself am sick of the cold!

    - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You post the most incredible photos! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, so soft and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos, and the clothes are great inspiration.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this girl!
    She's from Calgary.

    ReplyDelete