24.3.09

rural britannia








editorial from tatler (sep'08 issue), photographed by one of my very favourites - marcin tyszka . reminds me of the burberry campaign (6th picture)...
some of those photos have been a base for the massive collage I have on the wall in my room, I started with 3 pictures and then gradually added more. should be "fun" taking it all off the wall when I'll be moving out in the summer...
anyway, speaking of all things british, I read the interview with luella bartley in the latest issue of lula and she mentioned what inspired her s/s09 collection: "alice in wonderland, garden parties, royalty, aristocracy and englishness". there, my look for this spring.

9 comments:

  1. Ginta looks very pretty, country and British.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are STUNNING. her face is so ethereal and captivating. my favorite is the one with the wall of roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo beautiful! full of light and soft, love it.
    thanks for posting this!

    marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, the dresses are so pretty and it's all so wonderfully english. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are soo beautiful. who photographed this? i love the styling as well.

    alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those photos are so fantastic I don't even know what to say to describe them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOD! Fantastic pictures!

    ReplyDelete